If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. SGA aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have rights as an individual which you can exercise under certain circumstances in relation to your Personal Data that we hold. These rights are to:
1. Request access to your Personal Data (commonly known as a "data subject access request") and request certain information in relation to its processing
2. Request rectification of your Personal Data
3. Request the erasure of your Personal Data
4. Request the restriction of processing of your Personal Data
5. Object to the processing of your Personal Data
If you want to exercise one of these rights, please contact us.
You also have the right to make a complaint at any time to The Swedish Data Protection Authority or, as the case may be, any other competent supervisory authority of an EU member state.
You can at any time refrain from receiving marketing communications from us by contacting us.